Bamboo Rayon is made of the bamboo stem interior and bamboo leaves. These are crushed and made into a mass of cellulose to make fibres before being spun into yarn. 30% cotton is added with the yarn to produce a silky soft and durable muslin fabric.
Bamboo rayon is made of fibres that are similar to those of cotton, but with many more advantages.
- Thermal regulating (amazing ability to regulate the body temperature. Helps to keep the body warm when it is cold and cool in high temperatures)
- Extremely absorbent, pulls moisture away from the skin.
- Unbelievably soft, becoming softer and softer with each wash.
- Lightweight, open weave allows air to flow freely.
- Naturally anti-bacterial and anti-fungal
- Hypoallergenic (perfect fabric for babies delicate, sensitive skin and those suffering with eczema due to the smooth yarn fibre).
- Eco-friendly production processes (bamboo grows quickly with little need for water and pesticides)